Mega888 Privacy and Policy
Thank you for using our website and services. We want to provide the best experience possible, so we will briefly explain how your information is collected below:
- What kinds of cookies do we use?
- What’s their purpose if any at all??
We want to provide you with a better experience, which is why we need your personal information. By visiting our website or using the services in any way, simply put: It’s what makes everything possible!
We will never use this data for anything other than keeping track of who visits us and how often they come back – so that can help improve things like customer satisfaction rates over time too (and let me tell ya these days nothing beats fresh feedback!).
Interpretation and Definitions
The following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
“Personal Data” The collection and use of personal data has become increasingly prevalent in today’s society. Personal Info Labs defines “Personal Data” as any information that can be used to identify someone, like their name or phone number- which makes it easy for companies with access (like hackers)to have more insight into who they are targeting next on social media sites!.
“Account” Your account is your identity on the service. It’s what allows you to do everything from making purchases, signing up for email alerts & more!”
“The Company” is Mega888, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The humble cookie has been around for decades and is still one of the most popular ways to keep track on you while browsing websites. Cookies can even be used as an email account or social media page, where they store information about what ads have been clicked by visitors who went through those pages without logging off after finishing their session there first so that continued offers tailored just right for them!
“Country” refers to Malaysia
“The device” means any electronic gadgets that have the ability to access our services such as computers, cellphones, and tablets.
“Service” The website is our service. Services can be anything from food delivery, transportation, etc., they all have one thing in common though – they’ll make your life easier!
“Service Provider” Mega888 contracts with a number of service providers to help us deliver our services. These include but are not limited too companies that provide website hosting, email delivery and marketing assistance as well! We take great care in order for these businesses manage your personal information correctly; only using it when necessary so you don’t have any worries about what’s happening behind closed doors on their end – because at Mega8880 WE transparency matters most!!
“We”, “us”, and “our” refer to Mega888, the Company.
“A third-party social media service”, Mega888 may provide links to third-party social media services on our website or in the Services. We recommend that you read through these providers’ privacy policies before using their respective sites, as they contain information about how we handle your personal data when it is collected by them–including whether or not this will be stored locally at each individual site instead of being backed up with us here!
“You” and “your” refers to the person using our service.
“Website” refers to Mega888, accessible from https://mega888.solutions/
“You” is the person accessing or using this service, and we’ll refer to that as “you.” We also need an output for companies who are representing themselves in regard to their business practices on our platform- so they can be held accountable under the law if someone else’s data gets compromised while using one of these organizations’ services!
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data-
When you use our Service, we may collect personal data from you, including your name, email address, telephone number, and home address.
- We may also collect other information that is not considered personal data, such as the type of device you are using to access our Service and your IP address.
- We may use the information we collect from you to provide the Service to you, including to respond to your inquiries and requests.
- We may also use the information we collect from you for our own internal purposes, such as research and analytics.
- In addition, we may use the information we collect from you to contact you in connection with the marketing or promotional activities. If you do not want to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may opt-out of such communications by following the instructions included in our communications or on our website.
- We also work with service providers who help us deliver our services. These providers may collect information about you, including personal information, in order to provide the services, we request of them.
Use of Your Personal Data:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries and requests
- For our own internal purposes, such as research and analytics
- To contact you in connection with the marketing or promotional activities
- To work with service providers who help us deliver our services.
If you do not want to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may opt-out of such communications by following the instructions included in our communications or on our website.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will keep your data for as long you want it to be kept. We may need more time if required by law, but other than that we’ll flush out old memories when its finally over!
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Organization will process your information, including Personal Details at any of its operational offices or locations where the parties are based. This ensures that this data can be transmitted and stored on computers situated in either:
1 Your territory;
2) A state related to yours (if it has greater jurisdiction);
3 ) An international region whose laws respecting privacy vary from those present within our own country.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, amend, or delete such data. You may also have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data, to request that we limit our use of your Personal Data, and to receive information about our retention and destruction of your Personal Data.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We understand that you may have concerns about your privacy. That’s why we’ve created this policy to explain how and when personal data is transferred in the event of merger, acquisition or sale of company assets- so there are no surprises!
The Company is obliged to disclose your personal data in certain circumstances. If we receive a request from an authority, such as the courts or government agencies for this information our legal team will conduct research before deciding whether it can be provided without jeopardizing anyone’s safety and security.
Other Legal Requirements
The Company will only use Your Personal Data when they have a good faith belief that it is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- We will protect and defend the rights or property of our client, no matter how long it takes us!
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service, you should always be on your toes.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can be 100% secure. While we strive for commercial acceptability in our protection methods; there will always remain an element vulnerable because it’s just too hard (and expensive)to make sure everything’s encrypted all day long!
- By email:
- By phone number: